20140802

Adieu


*It took 10 minutes for me deciding what sentence to open this post.*
*Like we all see, it ended up with this. And the picture above.*
*What a lame writing ability I have.*

Waddup people?
When I said waddup I feel like Agnes Monica. Hashtag agnezmo. Hashtag intlsinger. Hashtag fttimbaland. I see you lookin at my curves. Coke bottle. 
But really, it was my pure intention to ask what is up now, people?
Because yea, because I deleted all mobile application for social media in my phone. He. He. 

Why Tita? Why in this era you choose to didn't have twitter, path, and instagram in your phone? Could you even live??

Of course I can. Or else this is corpse typing. Hashtag creepy.

There are several reason on why I deleted em. One main reason is because I was way too distracted with them all. I could scroll with no purpose for an hour or more. And the other reason is.. You know, comparison is the thief of joy. With them in my hand, I constantly compare myself with others. Which some point is good. But I found that I couldn't really handle the negative side. The thief. Of joy. Most of my friends have a decent life. A noble achievement. A superb career path. Well.. Out of my league. Though I know everything is never as it seems, but it's really hard to be grateful if what you see everyday is the parade of what-you-can't-reach-what-you-never-even-had-a-chance-to-experience. And I avoid to be that thief myself. The second other reason is because I missed books. I don't know why I can't handle myself in this situation. I, of course, choose to scroll timeline rather than reading books. With all my social media deleted in my gadget, when I'm bored I open nothing but e-book reader. And games. Lol. (Not a gamer type of person, it won't last longer than 10 minutes for me to play games). 
Thanks to google alerts, I still could catch up with news clips I intend everyday. Yay?

From now on, I hope I made a right decision and could be more focus with things I want to give. Things I want to achieve.

Oh and the picture above, I portray myself in the airport of life. I have to choose which plane I want to fly by. Or I could go home. No one would intervene anymore anyway. See? Few people passing by. But I'm all alone. Everyone is alone in their own. 
I'm in the intersection of life. 

This is just a warm up post. See you again in the next rant.

Much love (you deserve it),
Tita Adelia 

Picture taken from: personal documentation.