20101119

how much I owe You?

Such a stupid question, I know.

For the best family in the world.
Dad, a great dad. A humorist one, a spontaneous one. A man who bring me a colorful life, semi-nomadden sensation. It was kinda great experience. A man who will swap all of what he has just to see the bright in my eyes. Did he ever failed? Maybe in a financial things or so on, yes he did. Failed is what we taste for a years rite dad? But, who cares? One thing I know, he always put our family first. One thing you all should know, I never see him angry. Never. He always take things easy, even if Eiffel fall on his head, maybe.
Mom. Blessed me. A nurse. She was a nurse. She always be my nurse. I was a weak premature baby, she take a very good care on me. There was a wall between me and her, there's something you didn't know but, who cares? She's the one who believe that I can be a great women someday. She's believing that till appear a good self esteem on me. Even I was the naughty one, even I often walk out of line that maybe makes she hurts.
Brother. I'm a lovely little sister, huh? I know it when you always ask me about hows my life. About hows my school. About anything. But I never answer in a good way rite? Well, just take it as a joke. I won't our siblings become so boring like a cheesy relationship in a movie. We live a real life. We live a real love. Don't worry about jerks, you must let me learn about this lesson. I'll be fine for sure.
Sister. Oh about her. When I open my eyes, I see a cute little girl beside me. A cute girl that helped my mom to take a good care of me. Now, when I imagine about her, I see a lovely woman, a lovely woman that helped me trough this mad world. A woman I always want to be.

For the best relationship in the world.
Best friend, friends, sisterhood, brotherhood. I just way to speechless saying about this. If my family is my sky, you all are my earth and everything in it.

For confront me with someone who cares about me without mind blowing a status pressure. I'll take a good care of him, God.

how much I owe You?

No comments: