20100720

UI

I’ve been staring at my laptop about an hour. Why it’s so difficult to change my thought into a words? It’s just a tasks from my new school, oh my it’s not school, it’s college, university. You may call it ui. UI is a phrase that makes thousand butterfly flew in my stomach, I said ‘auch auch don’t say that name’, but everyone (include me *sigh) will say it because UI mean so much to us (it’s like when you fallin in love with someone. my pathethic life make all this happen, can I be in love with someone not something oh please dear God?). okay, you may see a little effect from that phrase (UI). First of all, I’ve been waiting about SIX MONTHS, from the yuppy-day-of-announcement about ppkb’s things till now. I can’t hardly wait what a campus living is like. But someday, come a destroyer, drr drr drr.. you know what? This FISIP tasks! Haha maybe I just being superfluous (I feel like Rachel Berry -,-). From day and day, I keep quiet and being optimist this tasks will be well handle. But in this night, this second, I turn 180 degree. It’s so difficult :(. I can’t do this well, honestly. This lack of knowledge make me want to say ‘die die you die’. Watch this, my interests is on this one: the role of civil society in the development of democracy in Indonesia. It’s one of theme you can choose (fyi, there’s still six others essay waiting you to write them baby), those ‘democracy’ word is curious for me. I read many things about democracy and found it interesting. Probably for the first time in history ‘democracy’ is claimed as the proper ideal description of all systems of political and social organization advocated by influential proponents (Dasar-dasar Ilmu Politik, Miriam Budiarjo). What a world, ‘democracy’ is happen in all over the world, there are constitutional democracy and communism democracy, what we know about democracy is some shape of freedom, rite? Ironically, democracy is speak about rule of law. Freedom without a law is catastrophy. Indonesian people didn’t understand this yet, they often do what they want with a name of ‘democracy’ without really understand what democracy is. And oh yea civil society, don’t mean it fastly. I read about civil society (in my sister’s books ehehe) and find it complicated. Civil society is a society governed by law (under the authority of state), there are many theories about it. Till I read about social movement theories and lost myself there, what am I searching about? Yeah it’s just me and my dumb head feel this, maybe others can do this tasks easily. Ha, at least I stop staring at my laptop and write something (trash). Haha

No comments: