20110616

Shallow contemplation

Somehow, I may seems pretty understand how to live a life.

I may seems quite religious. Use my veil anywhere I go, ignoring hundred temptations easily. Do shalat. Avoid every little things that leads me to the prohibitted one. Didn't smoke, didn't drink, never been kissed by someone, seems never dissapointing my parents or all.
I may seems really responsible. Never leave something undone, no matter how hard it is. Always try to choose things maturely as much as I could. Considerately. Like, yesterday in a school things, in a college things nowadays, self development thingy, or friendship, relationship, everything.

So I may seems pretty understand how to live a life.

But, you know?
The truth is, I don't.
My life is an accumulation of luckiness. A chance, a moment, is all that shaped me to be what I may seems like.

I always feels so weak, you now?
So that I know I always need you. Strengthening me.


Em. This is a shallow contemplation yet a very deep confession.

No comments: