20110715

Babble about dilemma

I must stay in Depok, so I could be there whenever the company need to make an appointment about sponsorship thingy. I must stay in Depok so I could keep maintenance anything that have a relation with a science olimpiads that my faculty wants to win it (it all burdened on just a very little part of this collegian's shoulder, for heaven sake) and other event that I had took a responsibility on it. The main reason is yeah so I could be there. Not a long distance communication. Not just in a virtual way.
But I must stay in Bandung, cause my mom got sick and everyone except me, just had their own job. I'm the one who trapped in a long holiday. And em, I don't know. Sort kind of presence-less. Too many things about family happened without me. But in here, I do nothing. I actually do nothing. Unproductive. Engh.

I can't stay in home, help my mom doing some housewife jobs and still go to campus in case some organization stuff needed me.
Oh. Why. Can't. I.

No comments: