20110215

young and happy

Apa lagi ya yang bisa bikin saya lebih bahagia?
Selain ngeliat pancaran mata bahagia dari ibu kamu?
Kamu sama aku, bahagia kan? Dan ibu mana yang ga bahagia liat anaknya bahagia?
Haha
Apa lagi ya yang bisa bikin saya lebih bahagia?
Selain jalanin hari bareng kamu yang makin dewasa tiap harinya?

With those imperfections you often said to me, to all people, I still have nothing to complain about. I simply deal with it all.
If anyone asking me, why can I love you?
Let me be honest, I don’t know why. I really don’t know why.
And when some-rude-one ask me, like, “Ta, are you serious with this? Don’t you think you can get, em, any other better man?”
I say
Who really know about ‘better’ things?
Are better always about material things? About physical appearance? About what?
What if, what you think ‘better’ is just gonna be bad for me?


Well, I don’t know why people love to complicate the simple things.

Haha.
I mean, we’re so young, we must learn how to enjoy what we deserve to enjoy. We must learn how to be happy. Seriously dude, we’re still so young.

No comments: