20101229

can I ?

when I see my dad's eyes. I see the meaning of true love.
he loves her.
till it hurts.
till it bore.
till it feels nothing, maybe.

I thought that it was too pathetic.
we life once. and why must we suffer for one person till we dead?

but wow, I see my dad's eyes again, and realize.
me, was too egoist to judge that stick with one person till dead is pathetic.
my dad is about reach a happiness. a true happiness.
there's something that words can't say, but I see. I see it so clearly.
he's just tell his children, without a single word, that once we said we love someone, we have a true responsibility about it.
he 's just simply practicing that always an unseen spirit to hold on when he hurts, when he bored, when he feels nothing. that always an unseen strength that helps him to love.
he believes in God. he dedicated his life to it.

now I know that love is some kind of commitment.
but it's not about you and another person. it's about you and yourself.

well, the popping question in my head is:
can I?

I wish I can

No comments: