20110101

first post

hello, I'm in a hotel on Purwokerto city, I always love hotels circumstance, the fragrance, the silence, and the cold. this is a cool new year eve, cause it didn't felt like new year at all. haha. cause in umm about four year, yea four, I always spend my 31th December with my friends, friends that I met almost everyday, then I didn't know why we never get bored in being together (guess its some kind of youth spirit rite? haha). well, so that I choose to spend my times with my family tonight. instead of I've left many moment of any family celebration, more often spend my time outside than in my own home, and life far from them, especially during this year.
my wishes in this year are simple. I wish I can be more mature, I can take a good care of myself (thats the hardest). I wish I can bring more happiness in everyplace I go, for every people I met. I wish I am ready to die whenever. sorry to say but, someday I'll go forever from your side, rite? hehe.
so this is the first post in 2011, haha I'm happy for my-about-five years old blog :3. though the popularity of tumblr is such a great temptation, I don't know why I never really want to move. well but, people changes, let see about three month or half year ago.
oh, its 3.35am and I guess I have to sleep cause tommorow I want to cherish every moment of this trip (like audry said). I've been sit in car about nine hours so can you imagine what I feel now? hehe.
its getting cold, too tired to reach ac remote, I'll get myself sink in blanket.
good night, happy new year everyone. :)

No comments: