20110121

Hey, hair.

How you doing? Good?
Are you missing the sunlight? The dusty air? The caresses?
Are you bored? Are you tired of hiding behind my veil?
Are you jealous with other? Are you want me to let anyone see you when you’re in a good shape?
Are you allright with my decision?
Am I late in asking those question?

I see my reflection in the mirror.
I do look good. I try to be objective. But yes, it’s beautiful. I can’t lie.
You falls perfectly right on my shoulder. Black, delicate, pretty straight, smooth. Match with my chubby cheek.
Look like other cute girls in town.

Do you know what?
Obviously, you’re the best things that woman have. You’re woman crown.
God created you.

But my needs to be closer with the Almighty Creator way bigger than my desire in bragging you to other people.
Bigger than my desire to look good and cute.
I’m not that good in belief-faith-and so on-things, don’t you know?
And wearing veil is such a right way to keep me close with my Almighty. Keep me realize that earth is just, em, my transit place?
You still can see much people yea? They called my muhrim.
Sorry for being too egoist, this is me, and it’s your destiny to live and grow on my head.

p.s: Pssstt.. Someday, there will be a stranger who can see and caress you freely, you just don’t know. You’ll be just fine and wait, won’t you?

No comments: