20160417

Casual Sunday

Let's chill and talk about cute subject. I didn't know how I ended up clicking this website, but hey, I found the cute section of baby names! I instantly remember my fourth grader self playing this game with my friends (elementary school rocks), writing down my imaginary baby names and comparing it to my friends. It doesn't mean that I was intentionally wanted to make a baby a.s.a.p (that would be terrifying) but it is cute to think or explore many baby names. So here it is a mini-list of several names that catch my eyes.

Aiden: A fiery one.
Revenge (american tv series) must be a prominent influence. Aiden is a cool, good-looking, sweet-hearted, and awesome guy there.

Alik: Helper of the man.
I love the consonant K there. Anti-mainstream form of Ali.

Audrick: Noble ruler
Well.. Audry is my boyfriend and people been mistaken him as a woman for his whole life because of his name. But I can't deny that I actually like the name. So I adore the idea of adding the -ick that makes it more masculine.

Dimka: Universal
It is so unique I never meet anyone name Dimka yet.

Kala: God of Time
Though this name is getting more mainstream, I still love the simplistic touch, deep meaning, and literal approach of this one.

Rakin: Respectful, firm, steady, confident
I can imagine people smile towards a baby name Rakin and call him "Rakin" with a cute tone. Imaginary game is so strong here.

Adena: Noble, delicate
This catch my eyes. Little Adena dancing around. Little Adena teasing her brother.

Aisha: Lively
Who doesn't know this name? Evergreen. Cute. Love it.

Catia: Pure
I imagine a grown up Catia as an a independent woman who true to herself. She is such an inspiration for her surroundings. What.

Inka: Hero's daughter
People, let's use this name for our daughter to praise yourself as parents. Lol.

Malika: Queen
This one is definitely familiar, but I don't care. It's phonetically beautiful.

Nava: Pretty
I have to search a deeper meaning for her surname though. But Nava is cute and unlikely used by people.

Tayla: She has been seen
It is hard to erase this name from this list and pretend I don't like it. But poor baby if she has to struggle with Indonesian bully who spell her name T-A-I-L-A. What a dilemma. Whatever. She will be a cute Tayla.


Bonus, here is the most absurd name I found. I don't know if there is actually human using this:

NEEHEEOEEWOOTIS
meaning: hacked back wolf. 
I know right.

No comments: