20160418

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Among all young adult in the world, I guess I deserve to be asked this kind of question. Because I'm lame.

If I weren't afraid, I would ride Battlestar Galactica. Both Human and Cylon. I would do parasailing. I would ride scary roller coasters I have avoided all this time.

If I weren't afraid, I would express my emotion as it is. I would stop bottling down my feelings.

If I weren't afraid, I would quit my previous job as soon as I realised it wasn't worth that much.

If I weren't afraid, I would record myself singing and let people hear.

If I weren't afraid, I would marry someone and believe myself that I can cope with a serious long-term commitment.

If I weren't afraid, I would move to another town or even country and start my own life there from scratch.

If I weren't afraid, I would spend all my savings to wander around the world. Or else, I would spend all my savings to buy a car.

If I weren't afraid, I would say no to many chances given.

If I weren't afraid, I would swim in the ocean.

If I weren't afraid, I would cook fishes and eat them. Bare hands.

If I weren't afraid, I would do my postgrad in prominent university in United States.

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

No comments: